OUT FRONT FLAIL MOWER
Leave grassland, which originally featured long and wild grass, with a polished tidy finish. The FRX-150 front mount flail mower leaves a premium result on sports turf at high speeds with no grass swathing – every time.
Take the many advantages of a front mount flail mower and give it the ability to cut both long grass and sports turf and you’re surely on to a winner. The Wessex ProLine FRX-150 is just such a mower, designed to hitch up to most leading out front power units with Power Take Off. This piece of machinery has rapidly found favour with councils and contractors, offering the benefits of having a neat and compact all-round mower which is effectively two mowers in one.
£6,590.00 Ex. VAT
Cutting verges calls for excellent visibility and manoeuvrability in confined areas with the ability to work around road signs, trees and other obstacles. It also demands a mower that will cut long grass quickly and effectively. The FRX-150 is a flail mower and delivers in that respect leaving a far superior cut quality on long growth than a rotary mower.
What it also does is give an exceptional, premium finish on sports turf. The compact front mount flail mower design is close-coupled to the power unit, minimising weight on the linkage and the ContiFlow deck ensures maximum suction effect, making it capable across a wide range of applications. The deck follows contours accurately with its own wheels and a full-width rear roller and offers a 1.5m working width finish.
The capability to work at high speed without swathing the grass, combined with the ability to leave a fine finish, as well as tackle long growth, makes this a two-in-one mower that represents a major cost saving. It’s also a tough deck with a heavy-duty right-angle drive gearbox and a 305mm rotor shaft. The roller is fitted with integral bearings for a long service life and the mower comes with puncture-proof tyres.
Combine the ease of use, a simple cutting height adjustment and the benefits of flail mowing and it’s easy to see why the Wessex ProLine FRX-150 out front flail mower has become such a popular choice. It makes the perfect partner for power units from Kubota, John Deere, Iseki, Shibaura and other similar machines.
- AERODYNAMIC FLAILS – Minimum power consumption
- FULL-WIDTH ANTI-SCALP ROLLER – No unsightly scalping
- INTEGRAL ROLLER BEARINGS – Protected for long service life
- SIMPLE AND POSITIVE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Ease of operation
- PUNCTURE PROOF TYRES – Low maintenance
- TWIN DRIVE BELT TRANSMISSION – Handles dense vegetation
- FULLY GUARDED TO HSE SPECIFICATIONS – Meets local authority requirements
- CONTIFLOW DECK DESIGN – Low profile deck design follows the path of the flails at a constant distance increasing the suction effect and improving mulching efficiency
- FLOATING LINKAGE – Excellent ground contour following and a generous lift height which is ideal for kerb clearance and trailer ramps etc
- WIDE OUTLET – Maximum performance in the long grass
- HARDENED STEEL STONE GUARDS – Safety in public areas
- RIGHT ANGLE DRIVE GEARBOX OR HYDRAULIC MOTOR – Smooth and quiet operation
- ROTOR BEARING GUARDS – Protected for long service life
- ADJUSTABLE SIDE SKIDS WITH REMOVABLE WEAR-SHOES – Low maintenance costs