Wessex ATX-120-E Paddock Cleaner
Using the 5.5hp engine and its throttle lever for easy mounting on any ATV, paddock cleaning has never been so simple and efficient. Its unique bristle design allows for the collection of manure to promote the healthy natural growth of grass within the area. Within the design process, we wanted to make sure manoeuvrability is key.
- 5.5HP ENGINE – Easy to start and reliable
- THROTTLE LEVER – Clips on to ATV rack for user convenience
- CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH – Allows the brush rotor to be engaged/disengaged from the seat
- WHEELS IN-LINE WITH BRUSH ROTOR – Follows ground contours accurately giving a consistent clean sweep
- SIMPLE SCREW HANDLE – Easy adjustment of brush height
- FULLY CASTORING REAR WHEELS – Increased manoeuvrability
- FLOATING DRAWBAR – Allows the machine to float over uneven ground with no weight on the ball hitch
- ADJUSTABLE SPRING TINES – Rake through the grass to loosen stubborn horse muck
- HAND OPERATED WINCH – For ease of emptying
- STIFF, COURSE BRISTLE – For increased sweeping efficiency in paddock environment
- SWIVELLING BALL HITCH – Satisfies Health and Safety recommendations
£6,050.00 Ex. VAT
We’ve implemented a swivelling ball hitch for uneven paddocks and large tyres at the front. With these additions, the Dung Beetle paddock cleaner will easily follow ground undulations, and uneven paddocks will be clear of droppings.
EASE OF USE
With efficiency in our mind, the stiff bristles propel any excess debris into the hopper for easy cleanup. There are also adjustable spring tines that allow for the loosening and removal of stubborn horse muck.
The Dung Bettle Paddock Cleaner comes with a centrifugal clutch which allows for engagement and disengagement from the ATV driver’s seat. We wanted operational use to be as simple and seamless as possible.
When full, the hopper is rolled over with the aid of the hand winch, to give a clean discharge into a neat heap on the ground. The hopper of the paddock cleaner is finely balanced on the pivot points to ensure an easy rollover and a spring-loaded pin secures the hopper in position when in operation.
THE SAFETY OF USE
As with all Wessex ATV equipment, to satisfy the British HSE & the European CE legislation, the Dung Beetle Paddock Cleaner is fitted with a swivelling ball hitch. This is to protect the operator in the unlikely event of the trailed implement turning over.
Turn an otherwise labour-intensive task into an efficient passing using our Dung Beetle Paddock Cleaner.
Regular sweeping with the Dung Beetle will keep the paddocks free of horse droppings, dead grass and twigs – ensuring a clean, healthy environment for the horses. The grooming action of the bristles will also encourage fresh new growth of healthy grass – a benefit not gained with a vacuum-type machine.
The adjustable spring tines rake through the grass & loosen any stubborn muck to aid the brushes with the collection.
Extended Throttle Cable For UTV (4.5m), Honda Engine