Introducing generation 2 Wessex AR trailed finishing mowers
Building on 30 years of ATV innovation, we have re-engineered the Wessex AR finishing mower to create the most versatile finishing mower on the market.
The versatility of generation 2 Wessex AR finishing mowers makes them the first choice for maintaining regularly mown grass areas such as private estates, lawns and pastures, etc.
They are designed with three rotors with overlapping baffles to ensure even grass distribution and the finest cut quality.
Market-leading SwingLock Axel system enables you to easily convert your AR mower from side wheels into a rear-wheel configuration in less than two minutes, and with zero tools or extra parts required! Perfect for mowing close to a fence.
Available in 1.2m and 1.5m with a choice of pull or electric start and complete with a 12.5hp (electric start) or 13.5hp (recoil start) powerful Briggs & Stratton engine, the Wessex AR finishing mower will complement any ATV, UTV or 4×4 and leave a superb finish in the process.
£3,490.00 Ex. VAT
AR-120-R (RECOIL START)
- Cutting width 1.2m
- Overall width 1.8m
- Cutting height range 25-200mm
- Weight 200kg
- Engine 12.5hp
- Start – Recoil
- SWINGLOCK AXLE SYSTEM (patent pending) – MARKET-LEADING INNOVATION! – Easily convert your AR Rotary Mower from side wheels into a rear-wheel configuration in less than two minutes, and with zero tools or extra parts required!
- THREE ROTORS WITH OVERLAPPING BAFFLES – Ensures even grass distribution and the finest cut quality.
- SWIVELLING BALL HITCH – Satisfies Health and Safety recommendations
- TURN BUCKLE ON THE DRAWBAR – Levels the machine for an even cut
- DRAWBAR CAN BE OFFSET TO EITHER SIDE – Cut outside of the ATV wheels
- THROTTLE LEVER WITH KILL SWITCH – Clips onto ATV rack for user convenience and safety
- HEAVY DUTY BLADES WITH UPTURN ON TRAILING EDGE – Durability and strong suction effect
- 18 X 8.5-8 TYRES – Ideal for fine turf applications
- POWERFUL BRIGGS & STRATTON ENGINE (B&S) – With a choice of recoil or electric start
- CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH – Allows the blades to be engaged or disengaged from the seat
- SIMPLE BELT ADJUSTMENT – Both belts are tensioned simultaneously by one simple sliding action of the engine
Extended Throttle Cable For UTV (4.5m)