Wessex AFX Mowers
Across decades of innovation and development, we’ve ensured our AF ATV Flail Mowers are suitable for any job you can throw at it. This specific piece of machinery sets us apart from others thanks to its patented SwingLock System.
Easily convert your AF Flail Mower from side wheels into a rear-wheel configuration in less than two minutes, and with zero tools or extra parts required.
Within our ATV Flail Mower range, there are three British-built variants of the equipment; AFE Estate, AFX Professional and AFR Contractor. We understand that there is typically better-suited machinery depending on the use. This is why we have expertly designed multiple ATV Flail Mowers for individual cases. Across all three versions, there are shared features and benefits which help with efficiency, leaving a perfect finish.
- Y Shape Flails Blades
- Optional Heavy Duty Flail Blades
- 32 – 42 Blades
- 18 HP Engine
- No. of belts: 4
- Electric Start
- Manual engagement Driving System
£4,850.00 – £5,100.00 Ex. VAT
Designed for use in professional applications, the AFX has an 18hp V-Twin B&S engine and a manual clutch with 3 belts to allow the mower to perform in arduous conditions.
MARKETING-LEADING 2-YEAR WARRANTY
These ATV Flail Mowers come with a standard one-year warranty, and a further 1 year is available at no cost by simply completing an online registration via the website.
OTHER FLAIL MOWERS
Depending on your existing equipment, another version of our flail mowers may be more suited for you – such as the tractor-mounted flail mowers.
Alternatively, for further information on ATV and UTV safety and legislation, you can find more details here.
- Swinglock Axle System. Within minutes (and no further equipment or tools required), you can convert your typical side-wheeled ATV Flail Mower into a rear-wheeled allowing for improved versatility across different terrain.
- Flotation puncture-resistant, Kevlar lined tyres for long working life.
- Large diameter with spiral-positioned flails. Ensures an even cut and increased torque for dense vegetation.
- 5mm deck – shot-blasted and powder coated for durability.
- Swivelling ball hitch – satisfies health and safety recommendations.
- Turnbuckle on the drawbar – levels the machine for an even cut.
- The drawbar can be offset to either side – cut outside of the quad wheels.
- Kill switch clips to the rack of the ATV – emergency stop within easy reach of the operator.
- Screw adjustor – simple height adjustment.
- Rear anti-scalp roller – Eliminates scalping in rough conditions.
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton (B&S) Engine 13hp – 23hp (model dependent).
Boss Bar, Extended Throttle Cable For UTV (4.5m), Jockey Wheel, Super Offset Attachment, Tandem Wheels