Jacobsen HR500 (Ransomes MP493) Rotary Mower
- Best power to weight ratio in class – Ground up design from high strength steel delivers efficiency all day long without sacrificing toughness
- Maintenance Free Direct Drive Decks – Offer the widest width of cut in class at 3.5m (137″).
- Automatic Assist Drive modes – Help all operators deliver a consistent finish no matter the conditions.
- Pin Protected Supervisor Menus – Allow fine tuning of travel speeds and quick diagnositc features for immediate fault finding and less downtime.
- ISO Mounted Operators Platform – With a high specification suspension seat provides a superior view of the work area and puts the controls right where you need them.
- Narrowest transport width in class – Allows this mower to go places others simply can’t.
- Suretrac 4WD – Parallel-cross-series flow ensures superior traction when climbing or cutting side slopes.
PLEASE CALL US FOR BEST PRICE
£39,950.00 Ex. VAT
The Jacobsen HR500 & HR600 have been developed from the ground up as a new generation of adaptable and practical wide area mowers. Delivering productivity on all fronts, the Jacobsen HR500 & HR600 are highly manoeuvrable, engineered for reduced downtime and produce the widest width of cut in their class. The first in a range of wide area mowers, the HR500 and HR600 are designed with high strength steel throughout, reducing overall weight where possible to make best use of their available power. A range of engines, control systems and cutting widths are available to give options for all budgets and working conditions.
PLEASE CALL US FOR BEST PRICE
Engine Type:Kubota V2403-CR-TE4 4-cyl, liquid cooled, turbo dieselHorsepower:48.6 kW @ 2700 rpmEmissions Level:EU Stage IIIB – (EPA Tier 4 Final)Cooling System:Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized; 7.6 l capacity, 8.5 fins per inchFuel Capacity:77.1 lElectrical System:12-volt, input/output controller. 45/60 amp alternator. Overload protection with automotive type fuses. Traction and Drive Traction System:Hydrostatic closed loop parallel cross series SureTrac system; variable displacement piston pump; front high torque fixed displacement piston wheel motors; full time auto 4wd fwd, on demand in reverse.Deck Drive:Seven individual hydraulic motors with self lubricating integral bearingsHydraulic System:50.2 l capacity reservoir, O-ring face seal fittings, 10 micron remote charge filters, suction screen at tank, oil cooler side by side radiator, diagnostic test ports.Hydraulic Cooling:Side by side pressurised hydraulic oil cooler Tires, Brakes, and Steering Front Tires:26 x 12-12 tubeless 8 plyRear Tires:20 x 10-8 tubeless 6 plyService Brakes:Dynamic through traction systemParking Brake:Wet parking brakes integrated into wheel motorsSteering:Q-Amp® Variable rate, hydrostatic powered equal displacement cylinder to rear wheels Decks and Cutting Units Number and Size:One 1.52m front deck; Two 0.9m or 1.03m or 1.12m impact absorbing wing decksCaster Wheels:Six, 9 x 3.5 – 4. Smooth, semi pneumatic puncture proof, sealed precision ball bearingsWeight Transfer:On demand electrically operated hydraulic weight transfer systemDecks:Bull nose profile, high strength, low weight Domex® steel construction. Solid bumper rails, bolted assembly of all impact and wear partsHeight of cut:25-120 mm in 6.5 mm increments; tool-less adjustmentCutting Capacity:3.24 ha/hr at 12 kph (10% allowance for overlap)3.56 ha/hr at 12 kph (10% allowance for overlap)3.89 ha/hr at 12 kph (10% allowance for overlapOverall Cutting Width:3.0m or 3.28m or 3.48mDeck Lift/Lower:Fingertip operated joysticks for individual deck lift/lower; cross cut position; front deck service position with lock pin. Speed Mowing:12 km/h variableTransport:25 km/h variableReverse:6.4 km/h variable Weight and Dimensions Weight:1725 kgLength:3.62 m Front deck downHeight:2.11m ROPS up; 1.70m ROPS & decks downTransport Width:1.65m at 50mm height of cut Optional Equipment Road lighting kit, beacon, Tilt Sensor Technology (TST), air suspension seat, puncture resistant tyres, air-conditioned cab (MP653 only)