AS Motor AS 510 ProClip 4T A Professional 4 Stroke Mulching Mower
- Let it lie: The effective mulch unit makes mowing without raking possible – with the AS 510 4T A, even with drive. You can count on it: No raking – the bottom line is you save time and thus you save money. Under their stable mulch unit, all Series AS 510 mowers whirl up the cuttings and chop them several times, so thoroughly that they disappears between the mowed grass blades as fertiliser.
With the bite of the wheel drive and the perfectly balanced, light but stable construction, you even mow medium-high grass comfortably – easy handling when it gets narrow included.
Up to 30% time saved
- No collection basket, no cuttings disposal and fertilise the lawn simultaneously.
Blade shaft bearing arrangement protects the engine
- Third crankshaft bearing and friction discs on the mulching blade ensure optimal engine protection.
Traction drive (AS 510)
- Comfortable work through variable adjustable speed (variator) in conjunction with large, aggressive tread drive wheels for optimal traction.
Stable double frame
- Stable tube frame with replaceable mulching unit.
£1,495.00 Ex. VAT
Mulching mower for professional users
The AS 510 ProClip 4T A offers work rates reaching 2,100 m² per hour due to a high-performance Briggs & Stratton engine and a 51 cm cutting width. The Briggs & Stratton engine not only delivers up to 5.7 hp, its asymmetric arrangement also ensures excellent handling thanks to a balanced distribution of weight. A third crankshaft bearing and friction discs on the mulching blade protect the engine in the event of unseen obstacles while a variator allows the convenient adjustment of speed from 2.1–4.0 km/h while in motion. Double ball-bearing front wheels and rear wheel drive provide easy handling. The front wheels’ special wedge shape minimizes impact on the grass, which quickly springs back up to be cut by the blade. Cutting height can be adjusted to 6 levels from 40–90 mm via a spring-supported system. Large, aggressive tread wheels ensure optimal traction and propulsion.
Mulching fertilises the lawn
The AS 510 ProClip 4T A saves 30% more time when compared with collection bag lawn mowers by avoiding the need to empty the collection bag as well as the time and cost-intensive process of disposing of the cuttings. The mulching blade cleanly cuts grass up to 20 cm high and simultaneously generates an airflow that whirls the cuttings in the mulching unit. The mulching blade’s multiple cutting edges chop and mulch the grass several times. The cuttings then sink into the turf, forming a layer of mulch that both fertilises and protects the lawn from drying out.
Closed and deep mulching unit for uniform results.
CUTTING HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
Central spring-supported height adjustment.
SPECIAL FRONT WHEELS
Double ball-bearing supported, smooth-running wheels press down very little grass.
Stable bar height adjustment without tools.
Operating hour meter
Documentation of work hours.
Convenient display of slope incline.
Front and side guard
To protect the front wheels.