Ariens Zenith E 52
BATTERY BENEFITS – PETROL PERFORMANCE
The new Ariens ZENITH E is a fully commercial, all-day electric zero-turn. It features four FusionCore lithium-ion batteries that offer 5.5 hours of continuous cutting* on one charge. The ZENITH E can provide landscapers with the opportunity to access contracts where there is a requirement for low-emissions and low noise. The ZENITH E is a no-compromise, fully commercial zero-turn with battery technology, designed for ‘real world’ use and all-day cutting in almost every urban environment.
Built to last the distance, the ZENITH E provides a fast return on investment through lower maintenance and minimal costs to run it. Don’t just take our word for it, use our ROI calculator via its dedicated microsite and see for yourself.
*Dependent on cutting conditions
- Powered by four interchangeable FusionCore lithium-ion 56v DC, 4kWh batteries
- Features patent-pending spindle technology, designed to absorb massive impact
- Achieve five hours of continuous cutting time on one charge ((dependent on cutting conditions)
- Charge time of 5.3 – 12 hours (depending on charger)
- Features a 132cm (52″) fabricated, side discharge deck constructed of strong 7-gauge steel
- Industry-leading frame design provides backbone to support the loads of the machine
- ROPS fitted as standard for added protection to the operator
- Foot-operated, vertical pin selector deck lift system with 15 cutting positions
- High-back full suspension seat
- Range of optional accessories is available
- 5-year or 1500 hours warranty/ 3-year battery warranty – no hour limit for first 2 years
£24,415.83 Ex. VAT
FUSIONCORE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY TECHNOLOGY
Four interchangeable lithium-ion, sealed-for-life, 56v batteries with 4kWh capacity will drive on just one pack and cut on two.
Achieve up to 5.5 hours of continuous cutting on a full charge – dependent on cutting conditions.
INTELLIGENT LOAD BALANCING
This patent-pending management system priortises how the ZENITH E balances power. It will only draw from the full batteries until they reach the same level as those with less charge. Power is drawn from fully-charged batteries first, before then drawing from all four batteries equally, thus ensuring consistent power and cutting performance throughout.
PROPRIETARY ELECTRIC TRANSAXLES
A brushless electric drive motor coupled with dual reduction planetary gearbox, provides the same feel as a petrol commercial zero-turn.
COMMERCIAL CUTTING DECK
A durable, 10-gauge steel deck is designed with 14cm (5 1/2”) depth, providing optimal airflow in all mowing conditions for professional cutting performance.
FULL SUSPENSION SEAT AND ARM RESTS
High-back, full suspension seat with padded arm rests for all-day comfort.
Frame supports a folding ROPS as standard – for added protection for the operator.
Mulch Kit Available