Ariens Zenith 60
THE VERY PINNACLE OF PERFORMANCE
Designed for professionals, the Ariens ZENITH features a fully commercial, tubular steel chassis, 10-gauge cutter deck and industry-leading technology – such as the Ariens CBT system. The addition of front caster fork suspension and a full suspension seats makes cutting grass all day even easier. Fast ground speeds of 8.5mph, allows the user to mow more and stop less.
- ZENITH 60 features a 152cm (60″) fabricated, side discharge deck constructed of strong 10-gauge steel
- Powered by a professional-grade 726cc Kawasaki® FX730V V-Twin engine
- Industry-leading, fully welded tubular steel frame
- Constant Belt Tension (CBT) system extends belt life
- Front caster fork suspension and full suspension seat for a smoother ride
- ROPS fitted as standard for added protection for the operator
- Foot-operated, vertical pin selector deck lift system with 15 cutting positions
- Range of optional accessories is available
- 4-year or 750 hours warranty
£8,165.83 Ex. VAT
INDUSTRY-LEADING FRAME DESIGN
Large-formed tubular frame rails and minimal welds support the loads of the machine with unprecedented strength and stability.
A durable, 10-gauge steel deck is designed with 14cm (5 1/2”) depth, providing optimal airflow in all mowing conditions — for professional cutting performance.
CONSTANT BELT TENSION (CBT) SYSTEM
The self-adjusting belt tension technology in this CBT system keeps belt tension constant, which maximises belt life, minimises wear and maintains a consistent, quality cut.
A Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) is fitted as standard, providing additional protection for the operator.
FOOT-OPERATED DECK LIFT SYSTEM
Provides effortless adjustments between 15 cutting positions in 6.35mm (1/4″) increments with a simple, vertical pin selection.
FULL SUSPENSION SEAT
Full suspension seat coupled with the addition of front caster fork suspension absorbs more impact on uneven surfaces for a smoother ride.
Mulch Kit Available