Ariens Apex 52
GET ON TOP OF YOUR GAME WITH APEX
The Ariens APEX is quickly being established as THE standard commercial zero-turn across Europe. It performs without compromise no matter how tough the conditions get. Meticulously designed to provide exceptional cut quality, it still remains simple and comfortable to operate and can be configured with ROPS and a rear discharge deck to cater for almost any individual requirement.
- The APEX 52 features a 132cm (52″) fabricated deck that’s 14cm (5½”) deep and made of 10-gauge steel
- Powerful Kawasaki® FR691 V-Twin 726cc engine
- Industry-leading, fully welded tubular steel frame
- Self-adjusting belt technology
- High-back plush seat with padded arm rests
- Foot-operated, spring assisted deck lift with 15 cutting positions
- ROPS capable design
- Range of optional accessories is available
- 4-year or 500 hours warranty
£6,499.17 Ex. VAT
FULL TUBULAR FRAME
The fully tubular steel frame rails are hard-wearing and more resistant to stresses to support loads of the machine with unprecedented strength and stability.
The thick 10-gauge steel deck is welded together for superior strength, durability and impact resistance.
BELT TENSION TECHNOLOGY
The self-adjusting belt keeps the tension constant to maximise belt life, minimise wear and maintain a consistent, high quality cut.
DECK LIFT SYSTEM
A foot-operated deck lift system, with simple pin selection, provides easy adjustment between 15 cutting positions in 6mm (0.2″) increments.
DECK ACCESS PANEL
Convenient access to blade spindles and belts for fast and easy cleaning and maintenance.
PADDED SEAT AND ARMRESTS
Plush, adjustable high-back seat is fitted with padded armrests for greater comfort over extended periods of mowing.
Mulch Kit Available